Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I haven’t posted for a while. I’ve been pretty busy editing my last children’s book.

 I am working on the illustrations at the moment. I have a few mock ups ready but still can’t decide what medium to use.

 I am still debating whether I should hire a designer for the book cover or go for a DIY.

There are so many steps that a self-published author must follow before publishing a book. I felt the whole process was too overwhelming for me to handle on my own until I met Alinka.


 I had the honour of personally speaking with Alinka Rutkowska. She is an award winning author, and coach. She is a marketing guru, young, intelligent and very determined. I was lucky to get a free copy of her How I Sold 80,000 Books


It recently won a Bronze Medal in the 2016 Readers’ Favorite International Book Awards in the Non-Fiction  Business/Finance category.

I highly suggest you get a copy. Alinka has a lot to offer. Check out her Blog.

I must get back to work.

Have a nice week.